How can we improve Edgeworld?

A sector for No or Low Platinum Players

Create a sector for players that don't buy much platinum. For example as maximum of 100 platinum can be used by a player in a month. This is would create a much more level playing field for those that can't (or won't) purchase platinum. I guarantee it would be the most competitive sector there is. I also don't think this will impact platinum sales, and actually might increase platinum sales. Many players get discouraged by not being able to compete with high plat players and quit. If those players had a place where they might stay active, then there are more players staying active which has an advertisement effect to gain new players. Also, some of the freebie players might continue to buy low levels of platinum, which is better than a lost player. I think these two effects would more than offset the cannabilization of higher spending players and do a lot to keep the game growing, which is a common goal of both players and Kabam management.

6 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

cute idea, but why would a company knowingly waste resources on something they know will not have any significant revenue?

Feedback and Knowledge Base